Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
• Global Teq reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.).
• If Global Teq cancels the training event, you will get a full refund
• In case you cancel your enrolment within 3 days from the date of registration, 10% of the registration fee will be deducted as a cancellation fee and the remaining will be refunded
• If you cancel your enrolment more than 7 days before the start of the program, 20% will be deducted as a cancellation fee and the remaining will be refunded
• If you cancel your enrolment within 7 days of the event start date, you are not eligible for a refund