Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
• Global Teq reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.).
• If Global Teq cancels the training event, you will get a full refund
• In case you cancel your enrolment within 3 days from the date of registration, 10% of the registration fee will be deducted as a cancellation fee and the remaining will be refunded
• If you cancel your enrolment more than 7 days before the start of the program, 20% will be deducted as a cancellation fee and the remaining will be refunded
• If you cancel your enrolment within 7 days of the event start date, you are not eligible for a refund
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
• If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 5% will be deducted as administration fee.
• If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.
• In case of third party courses (eg. MS Project and MS Share point), 50% administration and cancellation charges will be levied on the total fee paid by the delegate and the remaining amount will be paid if the cancelation is done within 48 hours of subscription.
• No refund will be made to the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing to the course.